INTERNSHIP & EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Are you a graduate student or recent graduate pursuing a career that transforms lives from the inside out?
At ICS, you’ll work closely with a seasoned counselor and acquire hands-on experiences that will set your future up with success—all while making an incredible impact.
Internship Requirements & Restrictions
Applying for the Internship
- Internships are competitive and placements will be determined through resume review and interviews
- ICS will host between 2-4 interns at a time, depending on availability of work, space, supervisors, etc.
- ICS requires 2 consecutive semesters for client continuity of care
- At this time, ICS is only taking graduate level interns at this time. Check back for updates
- To be eligible, you must have completed recognizing and reporting child abuse training
During the Internship
- The internship will be a combination of clinical, administrative and organizational experience
- The intern is responsible (under supervision) for their own caseload. This typically starts at week three
- The intern must participate in:
- One hour of individual supervision (scheduled with individual supervisor)
- One hour of group supervision (Wedensdays at 1pm) per week
- One monthly staff meeting (second Wednesday of the month at 8 pm)
- ICS prohibits any audio or video recording by interns
After the Internship
- On occasion, based on performance and availability, an intern may be invited to stay on for a paid clinical position following graduation
Step Inside Our Office
Integrative Counseling Services, PC serves northeastern and eastern Pennsylvania with locations in Scranton, Harrisburg, New Milford, and Springville (Elk Lake School).